Increase your social media shares with Viral Content Bee
Everyone wants more social shares, right? And, we all know learned in kindergarten that it’s better to share and place nice in the sandbox. Of course, creating great content is rule #1, but rule #2 is that as you share other people’s content, they’ll share your content.
But, how do you extend your reach and find more people to share your content (and vice versa). Well one of my favorite ways is ViralContentBee.com. (formerly named ViralContentBuzz.com)
Viral Content Bee offers both a free and paid version. Personally, I have used the free version and I have been very happy with that. I have some friends who used they paid version, and they were happy with that.
How does Viral Content Bee Work?
Here’s how ViralContentBee (VCB) works. Basically, you share other people’s content, and then you earn credits, and then they share your content. You can have your articles shared on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and StumbledUpon. (You can choose all of the above, or narrow the scope – it’s up to you, and you can make different selections on different articles). Likewise, you can share other people’s articles on all of the above, or just the social media channels you use.
11. Ask friends & family to mention you (and link to you) on Facebook and other social media
They could even write about the work you did for them and share a picture (and/or a review). Bonus: have them send an email to 10 of their closest friends.
The more you share, the more credits you get, and then the more shares you can get on your articles. In general, when you have more followers, you will accumulate more points for your shares.
The owners of this site carefully monitor things. Ann and Gerald screen each article to make sure that it’s good quality content (they approve each one until you reach a certain threshold). They also monitor the social media accounts to make sure they are “real” (and not just sharing articles from this site).
Now one of the really cool things about Viral Content Bee is that it tends to attract many marketers that are good at SEO and social media marketing. So, when they share your content, they have good reach. In addition, they share some great articles…and this has really helped me in my SEO/social media learning. In addition, they provide me with great content that I can share on my accounts, so I have variety beyond just my blog posts.
I also have found that as I use Viral Content Bee that my followers increase.
How to get started and make the most of Viral Content Bee
First, sign up and add all of your social media profiles.
Then, I would recommend that you start sharing some content. This will both help you accumulate some credits and importantly show you examples of what others are doing. This will help strengthen you articles so more people will want to share them.
You can choose the topics you follow (and you can add more as you go). I personally follow home & garden, blogging, affiliate marketing, SEO & Social Media, real estate, business and pets. You can add or subtract topics as you want.
Share your first article. Choose a title, insert the URL, write a short description and then choose the social media channels you want it shared on.
To the right is an example of one of my articles.
How do the credits work?
Everyone starts with 10 credits. As you share more, you earn more credits:
- 100-999 followers – 1 credit
- 1,000-4,999 followers – 2 credits
- 5000-9,999 followers – 3 credits
- 10,000-49,999 followers – 4 credits
- 50,000+ followers – 5 credits
- 250-499 followers – 2 credit
- 500-999 followers – 3 credits
- 1000-2,499 followers – 4 credits
- 2,500 followers – 5 credits
- Pinterest – 4 credits
- StumbleUpon – 4 credits
As you share other people’s posts, you get more credits (as per above) and when they share yours, credits are deducted. When you earn an additional 30 points, you can bump you article up to the first page again.
Then, it’s all rinse and repeat. Share one of your articles; share other articles.
Benefits of Viral Content Bee
- Extend the reach and social shares for your blog posts
- Find great content that you can share for more diversity
- Find articles that will accelerate your social media and SEO learning
- Gain more followers
Every time I write a high quality article I share it on Viral Content Bee. It’s an easy way to accelerate the traffic to your article. You should give it a try. If you don’t, you’re missing out.
Other useful articles:
- How to create your own wordpress blog
- 8 Insider Pinterest Tips to grow traffic to your website
- My free ebook – 35 Ways to get more repeat and referral business
PRODUCTS YOU MAY LIKE:
- BLUEHOST (For website hosting) – Have you started your website yet? Check out this article to see how you can quickly start your own website for close to free (less than $4/month). Get started today!
- ACTIVECAMPAIGN (For email marketing and CRM) – I should have done this years ago! But, I’m so glad that I finally took the plunge and invested in a CRM program. If you have a customers and if you are looking to improve your close rate and/or looking for more repeat/referral business, this is a MUST HAVE. Click here for your free trial of ActiveCampaign.
- TAILWIND and BOARDBOOSTER (for Pinterest). Wow. These tools have already doubled the traffic I’m getting from Pinterest, and I’m just getting started. And, they are HUGE time savers. They both come with free trials. Here’s the free trial for Tailwind. After that, it’s just $10/month for unlimited pins (if you by the annual plan). And, if you use my link, you’ll get $15 off your first month. Here’s the free trial for Boardbooster. After that, you can do a plan for as low as $5/month. It’s totally worth it when you think about how much time it saves you and how much more effective you’ll be.
- BLOG TRAFFIC EBOOK – How I went from 17,000 to 350,000 page views in 9 months. In this ebook, Lena shares 17 strategies she used to quickly boost her blog traffic. This will help accelerate the traffic to your website, regardless of niche and help you do it much faster.
- PINTEREST TO PROFITS COURSE – This course is by McKinzie Bean who I’ve followed online for a while. Her blog is excellent, and she is a Pinterest Whiz. On top of that, she explains everything in layman’s terms. I highly recommend this for those that are serious in upping their pinterest game.